So far we have heard confirmed that Firefly has stopped its Johor Bahru to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu routes. Knowing that Firefly confirms that they are stopping B737 flights, here is the list of Boeing 737 flights that risks cancellation.
- Kuala Lumpur – Kota Kinabalu
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuching
- Kuala Lumpur – Sibu
- Kuala Lumpur – Sandakan
- Kota Kinabalu – Kuala Lumpur
- Kuching to Kuala Lumpur
- Sibu to Kuala Lumpur
- Sandakan to Kuala Lumpur
- Call 03-78454543 to inquire for status of your flight. Demand for replacement flight if your trip is an important one. Last minute tickets are normally expensive if purchased last minute.
- Comment on Firefly official facebook page. (Note: Firefly may delete your comments)
- Join the Facebook Page: Firefly Passengers Deserves Better.
There are a few reasons we might believe why they are still retaining the flights in the booking and listing:
- Firefly might transfer all affected passengers to new Sapphire Airlines
- Firefly might transfer all affected passengers to Malaysia Airlines
- FIrefly does not have a firm decision on what to do with passengers, risk of cancellation without alternative seats is possible.